Theblissexperiment.com is an interactive, collaborative project. We want you to participate!
There are many ways that you can do so--and we're adding new ways and experiments all the time. Here's some of the things that you can do right now:
1. Comment on a blog post. This is the simple and fastest way to get involved. Let Sean or others know that you appreciated their thoughts, add your own, and keep the conversation evolving.
2. Share Your Own Bliss Story. Over 50% of all Americans report having had a spiritual experience (and it's probably higher amongst the people who gravitate here). So tell us about it by going to this page.
2. Write your own blog post. If you see something that relates to the core topics of this site--bliss, happiness, spiritual growth, personal transformation--by all means share your own post(s) with us. It may even get featured on the main page. For more on how to do this, check out this page, "How to Blog."
3. Check out other members pages and add people as your friends (you do this by going to the "My Profile Page" under the "Community" link on the top navigation bar). This is meant to be a real community so please don't spam people but please do get to know others in a real and authentic way.
4. Join the Discussion Forum here. There are currently two active forums. The first is where you can post direct questions for Sean and he'll answer them for you. The second is a general, all-member forum that is open to everyone to participate in whatever way you want. Start your own topic or respond to a current discussion.
5. Get involved with Social Media outlets. Sean has an active presence on:
Facebook. Become a fan. Post on his page. Enter contests. Receive free sample chapters and more.
Twitter. Follow Sean, respond to his tweets, and more.
YouTube. Sean has his own channel that is continually adding new videos all the time. Watch, subscribe, comment, and share these videos with your friends or on your own social media pages.
RSS. This allows you to subscribe to Sean's blog posts (or other people's too). By subscribing, each new post is sent directly to you so that you don't have to remember to check back with the site. This helps you participate more frequently.